Fred Wolinsky is an "Audible Approved" producer, a mark of distinguished quality from Audible.com. He is truly a chameleon behind the microphone, with a diverse range of accents, character voices, and styles. He can do the narrating, editing, and mastering to give you a finished production package for audiobooks, commercials, animation, or any voice-over need.
As an actor, director, and puppeteer, Fred is adept at bringing stories to life, using heartfelt narration and creative character voices.
Dialects: Southern, New York, Long Island, New England, Appalachian, British, Irish, Cockney, Indian, Scottish, Spanish, French, German, Eastern European, Japanese, Jewish, speech impediments, and can easily pick up other accents.
"OMG!!! SERIOUSLY 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ How one person did all these voices I will never know, but he nailed it!"
- Audible Listener of The Kaelandur Series Box Set: Thrice Nine Legends Saga
"I commend you on doing a spectacular narration!... Your range and effects are wonderful to listen to (by far the best narration we've had)."
- Thorstruck Press, publisher of "London Warriors"
"Your talents are more than I could have hoped for. You've captured not only the essence of the characters but the heart of the story itself."
- Joe Broadmeadow, author of "Saving the Last Dragon"
"You really brought the characters to life – it really was amazing.... The voices were perfect and the chapters seemed to burst with life. I couldn't imagine it sounding any better.... You really have knocked the ball out of the park. The book really comes to life and even though I wrote it I got caught up in the story as if coming across it for the first time."
- Tim O'Rourke, best-selling author of the "Doorways Trilogy"
"Fred Wolinsky really outdid himself with this collection....He had to put forth a huge range of characters to make this book work. His accents were great and his male vs. female voices were distinct. He also had to do a range of ages from little kids to the elderly. Also, several of the stories were full of emotion and Fred’s performance really imbued the written word with those emotions. An excellence performance!"
- Susan Voss, Dab of Darkness in her review of "The Big Book of Genre Stories"
"But for me the best part was the narrator, Fred Wolinsky...he made the book absolutely outstanding!...He didn't just read the book to you, he gave the book heart."
- Trisha Perry, Oldham County Public Library for "Island of Fog" by Keith Robinson
"Your talent for voices just astounds me! I am truly blessed that I found you.... You're awesome!"
- Margaret Taylor, author of the "To Light the Dragon's Fire: Dragons, Griffons, and Centaurs, Oh MY!"
"Mr. Wolinsky’s narration really brings the story to life. It made me feel like I was there with the characters as the story unfolded."
- This Kid Reviews Books, an Audible.com listener for "The Candle Star" by Michelle Isenhoff
"Fred Wolinsky...was able to inject real emotion into his performance, truly making the sinister characters sound as evil as he could... while simultaneously keeping Jack Black sounding young and innocent. Based on the performance I will be looking for more from Wolinsky."
- Paul (The Audiobook Reviewer)
"The narrator did an amazing job with all of the different character voices and there were quite a few of them. He had a lot of real expression in his voice as well, not just during the dialogue, during the narration part of the story as well. He did a wonderful job!"
- Cyndi, Audible Listener
"Loved the recording- thank you for a terrific job. It goes from scary to funny to creepy to heartwarming, and you mastered it all!"
- Dale T. Phillips, author of "Fables and Fantasies: A 5 Story Collection"
"You have a smooth style that pulls the listener in.... It was a pleasure working with a professional like you.... voices sounded perfect."
- Cleve Sylcox, author of "The Package"
"Fred did an absolute knock out job on this. He went above and beyond the call of duty."
- Michelle Isenhoff, author of "The Candle Star"
"The audio book is great, fantastic, and wonderful."
- Robin Reed, author of "'Twas the Night"